> Board materials
NOTE: This link will redirect you to another website. The ERS page on the BoardDocs site includes the materials for the July 2017 ERS Board of Trustees meeting, as they become available.
1. Joint Working Session of the Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee
1. Call to Order
1.1 Call Meeting of the Joint Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee to Order - (video 1.1.1)
2. Asset Allocation
2.1 Review and Discussion of the ERS’ Asset Allocation Study - (video 1.2.1)
3. Experience Study
3.1 Review and Discussion of the Pension Experience Study Preliminary Results - (video 1.3.11)
4. Internal Investment Committee Charter
4.1 Review and Discussion of the Internal Investment Committee Charter - (video 1.4.1)
Public comments - (video 1.4.2)
5.1 Adjournment of the Investment Advisory Committee and Recess of the Board of Trustees – Following a temporary recess, the Board of Trustees will reconvene to take up the remaining Board of Trustee agenda items - (video 1.5.1)
2. Meeting of the ERS Board of Trustees
1. CALL TO ORDER
1.1 Call Meeting to Reconvene the Board of Trustees - (video 2.1.1)
2.1 Review, Discussion and Consideration of the Interim Target Date Funds for the Texa$averSM 401(k) and 457 Plans - (video 2.2.1)
2.2 Review and Discussion of the Texa$averSM401(k) and 457 Investment Policy and Product Review Committee Charter - (video 2.3.1)
3.1 Adjournment of the ERS Board of Trustees
1. Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need special assistance are requested to contact Kelley Davenport at (512) 867-7772 three to five (3-5) working days prior to the meeting date so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
2. The Employees Retirement System of Texas Joint Working Session of the Board of Trustees and Investment Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 1:30 p.m. on Monday, July 10, 2017. The Board of Trustees will take up the remaining board agenda items from approximately 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Meeting agenda items are tentatively scheduled to follow each other consecutively, but they may start earlier or later than the posted time depending on the length of the discussions within each agenda item and other circumstances not presently anticipated. Please note that the estimated times and sequence of agenda items are only approximate, and the time reflected in the posted agenda item, order of meetings or agenda items may be moved or adjusted as necessary.