Wellness and Engagement for retirees
Wellness is important to everyone. A healthy lifestyle can improve your quality of life and increase your longevity. The Texas Employees Group Benefits Program offers a full menu of scientifically based health and wellness programs.
Go to the HealthSelect of Texas website and log in to Blue Access for Members to
- take an online health assessment,
- create your Personal Health Record,
- watch educational videos on wellness topics,
- view your family's claims history or
- have an online chat with a nurse.
The HealthSelect Medicare Advantage Plan offers Wellness programs including complimentary gym memberships and other extra services and discounts that can improve your overall well-being. You have access to the new HumanaVitality program to help manage your health—in simple, manageable steps.
- Provides tips and activities to help improve your health.
- Focuses on physical activity, education, preventive screenings, tobacco cessation, and VitalityFood—a 10% savings on healthier food at Walmart.
- This program is included in your HealthSelect Medicare Advantage plan at no extra cost, and is offered in addition to the SilverSneakers® fitness program.
- Visit the HumanaVitality website to learn more
Offers wellness tools to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
HMO Wellness Programs
Visit the below sites for additional wellness resources.