Plan Year 2022 Resources
Summer Enrollment 2021 for active employees and retirees not eligible for Medicare has ended.
Summer Enrollment is your only chance to make benefits changes unless you have a qualifying life event. If you didn’t make changes to your benefits during Summer Enrollment, your existing coverage will continue.
Retirees eligible for Medicare can make benefit changes during Fall Enrollment, which begins November 1.
Changes made during Summer Enrollment begin September 1, 2021.
Unless you were required to submit evidence of insurability (EOI), your Summer Enrollment changes begin on September 1. Your Plan Year 2022 monthly premium(s) and TexFlex deductions start with your October 1 paycheck.
Plan Year 2022 Rates and Comparison Charts
- Rates (employees and retirees not eligible for Medicare) (pdf)
- Health Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)
- Dental Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)
- Vision Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)
ERS Summer Enrollment Materials
- Active Employees Guide (pdf)
- Retirees and Families Guide (pdf)
- Survivors Guide (pdf)
- COBRA/COBRA Disability Guide (pdf)
- ERS Summer Enrollment presentation (pdf)
- ERS Summer Enrollment presentation (video)
- Know Your Optional Benefits (pdf)
- Know Your Optional Benefits (video)
- Notice of Creditable Coverage (NOCC) (pdf)
- TexFlex program updates (pdf)