Duplicate 1099-R Request Form


  • If you are an active employee with questions about your W-2, you will need to contact the Payroll Officer at your agency or the HHS Employee Service Center.
  • If your retirement is with another retirement system such as Teacher Retirement System or Texas County and District Retirement System, you will need to contact that retirement system directly.
  • If you need a new copy of your 1095-B, you should contact your insurance company directly. Medicare eligible retirees may not have received a 1095-B because you do not need one.  The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) sent your insurance information directly to the IRS. 

If you are an ERS retiree and you need a duplicate copy of your 1099-R, you can use this form to request one.  Make sure you use the information that is on file with ERS.  

You will receive a new 1099-R at the mailing address on file with ERS within 7 – 10 business days.  If your mailing address on file is incorrect, you will need to call the ERS 1099-R hotline at (866) 399-6908 (TTY: 711)  in order to resolve this.


  • This 1099-R hotline is only for ERS 1099-R questions or issues. 
  • ERS does not provide tax advice. If you need tax advice, you will need to contact a tax professional. 
  • If you have other questions or issues related to your ERS 1099-R, you will need to Contact ERS.
If your request is for multiple years, enter all four (4) digits of each year followed by a space or comma (for example: 2017 2019 2020 or 2017, 2019, 2020).

Please click the Submit button only once. It may take several seconds before confirmation that your form has been submitted, but you don’t need to click Submit more than once.