Register for the “Ask ERS” webinar
The Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS) will host an “Ask ERS” webinar in April. ERS invites active employees of state agencies and higher education institutions to join the webinar. During the webinar, ERS staff will highlight important resources available on the ERS website and be available to answer attendees’ general benefits questions.
Please note: ERS will answer general questions only, not questions specific to individual claims or accounts. For questions about your benefits or specific claims, contact plan administrators, such as HealthSelect of Texas® or Delta Dental. The ERS website has a full list of our plans, with links to their contact information and websites. ERS’ monthly program webinars are also a good source of information about plans in the Texas Employees Group Benefits Program (GBP).
“Ask ERS” webinar detailsThe “Ask ERS” webinar details are below. ERS staff will answer as many questions as possible during the webinar.
- DATE: Tuesday, April 19
- TIME: 11:30 a.m. – noon CT
- WHO: Active employees of state agencies and higher education institutions
- WHAT: ERS staff will provide an overview of online resources and answer attendees’ general questions.
Register nowTake the following steps to register for the webinar.
- Visit the “Ask ERS” webpage on the ERS Events Calendar.
- Click on the “attendee.gotowebinar.com…” link toward the bottom of the webpage.
- Fill in the “First Name,” “Last Name” and “Email Address” fields.
- Click “Register” to complete your registration. You will get a confirmation email with the webinar’s date and time.