Resources to Quit Tobacco
If you quit using tobacco, you will:
- improve your health,
- benefit from not having to pay the Tobacco User Premium and
- save money on the tobacco products you’re currently buying.
Health Plan ResourcesAll health insurance plans available to State of Texas employees and retirees offer tobacco cessation programs as part of their overall wellness initiatives. Click on the link for your insurance plan to find out more:
- HealthSelectSM of Texas and Consumer Directed HealthSelect
- Community First Health Plans
- KelseyCare Advantage health maintenance organization (MA HMO) and KelseyCare powered by Community Health Choice: Tobacco cessation is provided at the provider level. Please contact your physician to develop an individualized plan.
- Scott and White Health Plan
- HealthSelect Medicare Advantage