Website Accessibility Statement
The Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS) is committed to making its website accessible to all users. We review our website regularly, using several tools to ensure compliance with these federal and state laws:
Most ERS information, publications, forms and documents on our website are in Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Cloud provides instructions via the On Line Conversion Tool for Using Adobe Acrobat PDF page to assist visually impaired users. The Adobe tool assists in converting the PDF files into Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and Power Point. The user can read the converted document using a screen reader.
If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact ERS to get assistance and/or report the problem:
- call Customer Service toll-free: (877) 275-4377 (TTY: 711);
- submit your information on the Report a Website Problem form, or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the URL of the content you are trying to access,
- the problem that you are encountering and
- your contact information.