Customer service available only by phone and email
Hours changed to 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT
The ERS building is closed to the public—including ERS members.
Learn more about ERS customer service changes due to the coronavirus.
1. What do I enter as my last day of state employment?
2. How is my average salary calculated?
3. Why do I need to designate a beneficiary to estimate retirement?
4. Does this beneficiary change my actual designated beneficiary?
5. Why is my sick and annual leave not showing up in this estimate?
6. What is my total creditable service?
7. What is my total eligibility service?
8. What is my total additional service?
9. What is my total projected service?
10. Can I get a monthly payment and the partial lump sum option (PLSO)?
11. Can I choose any number of months from 1-36 for my PLSO?
12. What is my option percent?
13. What is my age percent?
14. How long is my estimate saved?
15. Where is my service credit from other Texas retirement systems?
16. Where is my Teachers Retirement System service credit?