Customer service available only by phone and email
Hours changed to 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT
The ERS building is closed to the public—including ERS members.
Learn more about ERS customer service changes due to the coronavirus.
1. What is a TexFlex limited flexible spending account (limited FSA)?
2. Who can enroll in a limited FSA?
3. Do I have to enroll in a limited FSA if I enroll in Consumer Directed HealthSelect?
4. How much can I contribute to a limited FSA?
5. How do I enroll?
6. What if I don’t use all of my limited FSA funds?
7. What can I purchase with my limited FSA funds?
8. How can a limited FSA save me money?
9. How do I use my limited FSA funds?
10. What happens to my TexFlex limited FSA if I leave state employment?
11. Where can I learn more about the TexFlex limited FSA?