Manage Your Annuity Payment
Checking on your annuity from your Retiree Home Page (ERS retirees only)
- Review your monthly annuity statement including deductions by clicking the "Access Your Account" link below.
- Authorize or update membership dues deductions by clicking the "Membership Dues" link.
- Change direct deposit of your annuity payments by clicking the "Payment Method" link.
- (If you need to set up direct deposit for the first time, please call ERS at (877) 275-4377.)
- Estimate and change tax withholding by clicking the "W-4 Tax Information" link.
- View and print your 1099-R forms by clicking the "1099-R Summary" link.
- Review and update beneficiaries by clicking the "Beneficiary Summary" link.
- Update personal information by clicking the appropriate link under "My Personal Information."
Please note that changes in your monthly payment can be due to insurance premium or tax rate changes.