Manage Your Annuity Payments
Checking on your annuity from your Retiree Home Page (ERS retirees only)View Payment
- Review your monthly annuity statement including deductions by clicking the "Access Your Account" link below.
- Authorize or update membership dues deductions by clicking the "Membership Dues" link.
- Change direct deposit of your annuity payments by clicking the "Payment Method" link.
- (If you need to set up direct deposit for the first time, please call ERS at (877) 275-4377.)
- Estimate and change tax withholding by clicking the "W-4 Tax Information" link.
- View and print your 1099-R forms by clicking the "1099-R Summary" link.
- Review and update beneficiaries by clicking the "Beneficiary Summary" link.
- Update personal information by clicking the appropriate link under "My Personal Information."
Please note that changes in your monthly payment can be due to insurance premium or tax rate changes.
Access Your Accounts