HealthSelect Secondary, HealthSelect Medicare Advantage, and KelseyCare Advantage HMO plans include a comprehensive prescription drug plan called the HealthSelect Medicare Rx, which is administered by UnitedHealthcare.
- You can take your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice, but you will save money when you use an in-network pharmacy and the pharmacy will submit the claim for you.
- Each participant must pay a $50 annual deductible before benefits are paid. The $50 drug deductible is based on a calendar year, which is from January 1 to December 31.
- You pay copayments when you visit network pharmacies or use the mail order program.
- You can purchase your short-term medication at a local retail pharmacy.
- You can purchase your long-term medication at an Extended Days’ Supply (EDS) retail pharmacies or through the mail order program.
- You can register for an online account using your medical/prescription card. Registering allows you to take advantage of UnitedHealthcare’s many online services including online prescription refills from the mail service pharmacy.
- You will receive separate medical and prescription drug benefit ID cards.
Eligibility and Enrollment
You and your and eligible dependents are automatically enrolled in this plan, when you enroll in HealthSelect.