HealthSelectSM Secondary, HealthSelect Medicare Advantage, and KelseyCare Advantage HMO plans include a comprehensive prescription drug plan (PDP) called HealthSelect Medicare Rx, which is administered by UnitedHealthcare®.
- Take your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice, or save money by using an in-network pharmacy. A network pharmacy will submit a claim for you.
- Pay a $50 annual deductible, per participant. Benefits are paid after you meet the calendar year deductible, which begins January 1 and ends December 31.
- Pay copayments for prescriptions purchased either at a network pharmacy or by mail. The copayment amount is based on the type of medication and the quantity you order.
- Purchase short-term medications at a local retail pharmacy. Purchase long-term medications by mail or at an Extended Day Supply (EDS) retail pharmacy.
- Find plan information and contact numbers on a prescription drug benefit ID card that is mailed to you.
- Take advantage of online services, such as prescription refills from the mail service pharmacy, when you register for a UnitedHealthcare online account. Sign up using the information from your medical benefit ID card or your prescription drug benefit ID card.
Eligibility and Enrollment
Medicare-enrolled retirees and their eligible dependents are automatically enrolled in this plan when they enroll in HealthSelect.