Within 31 days of your retirement date or qualifying life event, you can enroll in or apply for:
- Dependent Term Life Insurance (if applicable),
- Optional Term Life Insurance and
*If you have a health coverage waiting period at retirement, you can make changes to your health coverage, including changing plans and enrolling.
At any time during the year, you can:
- change your health plan,
- drop coverage,
- designate or change your primary care provider,
- designate or change your primary care dentist,
- change your direct deposit information and
- update your life insurance beneficiaries.