Plan Year 2024 Resources
For active employees and retirees not eligible for Medicare
Summer Enrollment has ended for active employees and retirees not eligible for Medicare.
NOTE: Retirees eligible for Medicare can make benefit changes during Fall Enrollment.
Summer Enrollment was your only chance to make benefits changes unless you have a qualifying life event.
- Active Employees Guide (pdf)
- Active Employees Guide–Spanish (pdf)
- Retirees and Families Guide (pdf)
- Retirees and Families Guide—Spanish (pdf)
- Survivors Guide (pdf)
- COBRA/COBRA Disability Guide (pdf)
- ERS Summer Enrollment presentation (video)
- ERS Summer Enrollment presentation (pdf)
- Know Your Options (video)
- Know Your Options (pdf)
For retirees who don't get a 100% state contribution for their health insurance premiums
Plan Year 2023:
Plan Year 2024:
Health and Prescription Plans
Optional Plans and Programs