Dental benefits can help pay for you and your dependents dental expenses. DeltaCare USA DHMO, focuses on maintaining oral health, prevention and cost containment.
- You must use network providers and choose a primary care dentist (PCD). Before you enroll, make sure there is a DHMO network dentist in your area. You and your covered dependents are not required to select the same PCD.
- You can see a PCD as often as necessary.
- Two routine exams and cleanings per calendar year.
- There are no yearly maximums or deductibles.
- Copays do not apply to services received from participating specialty dentists. Instead, you receive up to 25% off the full cost for those services.
- Orthodontic coverage is available to adults and children.
- Costs vary depending upon services provided. For a detailed list of services and coverage, visit the DeltaCare USA DHMO coverage page.
Eligibility and Enrollment
- The plan is available to GBP eligible employees, retirees and dependents. Evidence of Insurability is never required to enroll in this plan.
- You and your dependents must enroll in the same dental plan.
- You can enroll in this plan during your first 31 days of employment. There is no waiting period.
- You can also enroll when you have a qualifying life event (QLE) such as a birth or marriage and coverage will begin on the date of birth or the first of the month following the event.
- You can enroll during your designated Annual Enrollment period and coverage will begin on September 1 (active employees and non-Medicare eligible retirees) of that year or January 1 (Medicare eligible retirees) of the following year.